Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tankatronic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotos

Tankatronic Empty
PostSubject: Tankatronic   Tankatronic Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 8:46 pm

Character name - Kotos

WoW Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Kotos

Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - Been playing wow off and on for 3 years. Have had some experience with every class, most with Paladin and Hunter. Never hard core raided, just stuff like UBRS (pre TBC).

Are you "butthurt" easily? - No.

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - Should have no problemo.

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - Yes.

When I say keyboardturner, you say - l2p

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - Hells yes.

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - Yes... -_-

Anything else you think we should know, put it here.

I'm actively working on my gear now. I am uncrittable and working towards uncrushable (fairly close). Should have my Devilshark's and Jadeskull breastplate very soon which should put me at uncrushable. I'm a career tank, I've never really played any other way so I understand the mechanics very well.

My wife is interested as well, she's a holy priest and very nearly has her primal mooncloth set.

I'm a leader of small friends guild, and I don't want to leave that. Thanks for the consideration.
Back to top Go down
Fhqwagads
Admin
Fhqwagads

Tankatronic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tankatronic   Tankatronic Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 8:50 pm

Thanks for the app. Even though we are looking for certain things for 1 group, we are recruiting players for a second group. You would be our third tank, making you our first group 2 member! If your wife is considering raiding with us, please have her app. We need another healer.

Talk to me ingame, and we will setup some stuff.
Recruited 8/29
Back to top Go down

Tankatronic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Weakfish :: Recruitment :: New Applicants-
Jump to: