Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Majron

Majron

Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman   Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2008, 7:19 pm

Character name - Majron and Alzeta

WoW Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Majron
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Alzeta

Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - Playing almost none-stop for about 3 years, mostly Alliance prior to the first expansion, raided everything from ZG and MC all the way to Naxx as a rogue. After expansion, main-tanked Kara as a warrior for several months and then ZA. Guild and social group fell apart and then made the transition to Horde with my troll shaman. Hit 70 then raided Kara, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, The Eye, and Mount Hyjal. Raiding guild secretly xferred with their preferred "elite" players. Made an undead warlock on AD (my home server for my Alliance once upon a time) hit 70 and done some light PvP and regular instance runs until now.

Are you "butthurt" easily? - Nah, not really.

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - Yep, I should unless some unforeseen circumstances come up, which I'd be sure to give a heads up beforehand.

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - Yes, although I'm not exactly a big vocal speaker. Years of typing things out online has killed it for me, hehe.

When I say keyboardturner, you say - Murloc sauce.

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - Yep.

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - Yep.

Anything else you think we should know, put it here.
Right now, I'm just looking in to guild alternatives to the one I'm currently in mostly because, as much as I like the people, they're all RL friends and coworkers. I'm the only one they've invited to the guild outside their group but I'm looking for a more active guild then they are because they don't play as often as I do and they have main characters on other servers. Also, having had lots of experience in the hardcore raiding guilds, I'm looking for a more casual, yet active, guild that still offers the opportunity to have a close group of friends that can raid but doesn't require a monopoly on all my free time, especially with the coming expansion.

I'm also hoping that I might have the chance to, perhaps, do a few runs in Kara with your people to get to know them and for them to get to know me before I join the guild completely, if that would be alright. My main, for the moment, is my warlock who I'd prefer to raid with majority of the time. I also have my enhancement shaman, in case she's ever needed over my lock, and she has full enchanted T4 along with a couple pieces from badges and 25-man raids.

My main goal is not to raid, per say, but rather to find a group of people that I'm comfortable with and can enjoy playing the game with out turning it in to a chore and to enjoy all aspects of the game.
Back to top Go down
Fhqwagads
Admin
Fhqwagads

Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman   Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman Icon_minitimeSeptember 12th 2008, 7:44 pm

So...well typed, punctuated...spelled...I LOVE IT! Casual is what we like, let loose and just enjoy the game. I would very much love to speak with you ingame.
Back to top Go down

Majron - Undead Warlock / Alzeta - Troll Shaman
Page 1 of 1