Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara aplication

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alextheorc

Kara aplication Empty
PostSubject: Kara aplication   Kara aplication Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 11:53 pm

Character name - Alextheorc

WoW Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Alextheorc

Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - I play almost everday for mabey 4-12 hours. I am not going to be able to play weekdays as much anymore because school starts for me this tuesday. I have raided Kara before and have expireance uo too Opera.
Are you "butthurt" easily? - i dont know?

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - I might be able to make it tuedays but mabey only stay till 10:00pm. Fridays however i will be able to stay until we are done.

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - i have a micro phone but not vent. If vent is required i will downloawed it.

When I say keyboardturner, you say -?

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - yes

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - yes

Anything else you think we should know, put it here. I dont need any gear from kara i would just like to finish raiding it and down prince before wotlk comes out and get badges of justice.
Back to top Go down
Fhqwagads
Admin
Fhqwagads

Kara aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara aplication   Kara aplication Icon_minitimeAugust 30th 2008, 12:01 am

Nice app. Question, are you on server time? And are you looking for a guild invite?

We do need a hunter for the second group. Perhaps for filler DPS in group 1.
Recruited 8/29
Back to top Go down

Kara aplication
Page 1 of 1