Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kara Application (with Kotos)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginevet

Kara Application (with Kotos) Empty
PostSubject: Kara Application (with Kotos)   Kara Application (with Kotos) Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 11:01 pm

Copy and paste into a new topic.

Character name - Ginevet

WoW Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Ginevet (but it'll show my damage gear mostly since I log out in it). I have Hallowed Garments on chest, Primal Mooncloth Shoulders and Belt, etc and so on.

Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - Too long... I'm addicted Razz On Cenarion Circle raided with Soul Reckoning (since disbanded) and Warcraftier (from the rubble of Soul Reckoning). Did old world raids up to BWL (very little Naxx). Got bored/demoralized after BC (Stormrage null and void and all *cry*) Finally convinced my husband away from FFXI (Kotos) and we've been playing horde here for several months. Was resto on my Cenarion Circle main, druid, and am holy/hybrid priest here (just like healing a LOT lol).

Are you "butthurt" easily? - Um... going to say no.

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - Yes

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - Yes

When I say keyboardturner, you say - Durrrr nein.

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - I am quiet, like a mouse.

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - Yes

Anything else you think we should know, put it here. Looking forward to possible tagging along w/ya'll. We met briefly on a heroic ramparts attempt you may recall.
Back to top Go down
Fhqwagads
Admin
Fhqwagads

Kara Application (with Kotos) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kara Application (with Kotos)   Kara Application (with Kotos) Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 11:04 pm

Yes I remember you! We happen to need a third healer to do Karazhan on Tuesday.

Post on the availability for Karazhan post if you are able/want to come with us on Tuesday.
Recruited 8/29
Back to top Go down

Kara Application (with Kotos)
Page 1 of 1