Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uh oh... Ret pally application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Persicum

Persicum

Uh oh... Ret pally application. Empty
PostSubject: Uh oh... Ret pally application.   Uh oh... Ret pally application. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 2:05 am

Character name - Persicum

WoW Armory Link - Persicum Armory Link
Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - Mostly BG's but typically helping guildies with pre-70 instances and the lower heroics.

Are you "butthurt" easily? - You wanna do WHAT to my butt?

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - Most likely. I can give a schedule of when my duties would prevent me from such, however (National Guard but it shouldn't limit much if anything).

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - I do I do I doooooo..

When I say keyboardturner, you say - hammer of justice, seal of command, judgement of command, seal of blood, crusader strike, pursuit of justice, seal of command, judgement of command, seal of blood, crusader strike.. O.o Or I tell them to buy a fucking mouse.

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - See above.

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - Yep.. Hunters roll need on everything, everyone else follows decency rules and realizes that if someone can upgrade and use it, don't go grabbing it cuz "eet maeks me look 13337 roxorz"

Anything else you think we should know, put it here.
I hate Alliance. I'll be sober on raid nights but any other night it's fair game to be shwassssteeedd. Feel free to join me in shwasted humor. I spend gold on useless things like pets and rp gear (but I do not roll for rp gear unless it's a pre-bc raid and we are all 70's and no one else wants it cuz that shit looks the coolest anyway). I know I'm a retribution Paladin. I might even cleanse you when you are debuffed and heal you when the healer is distracted! :O Yes, ret pallys have a heal button still despite popular belief. I vow to never come without water or Symbols of kings... Aaaaand... Umm... Oh! If you want to grab some cheap and easy arena points with me every week feel free to come lose some matches with me til we are geared to win a few!!! I'll even buy the teams for us each week. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fhqwagads
Admin
Fhqwagads

Uh oh... Ret pally application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uh oh... Ret pally application.   Uh oh... Ret pally application. Icon_minitimeAugust 29th 2008, 3:13 am

Your antics should prove very entertaining for guild chat! I like you already!

More pallies = more love. Recruited 8/28
Back to top Go down

Uh oh... Ret pally application.
Page 1 of 1