Weakfish
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Weakfish

WoW guild on US Argent Dawn

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Demarlos

Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application Empty
PostSubject: Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application   Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application Icon_minitimeSeptember 17th 2008, 12:26 am

Character name - Demarlos, 'Demmy'

WoW Armory Link - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Argent+Dawn&n=Demarlos (Don't mind the PvP gear. I've got raid gear for those.)

Play history (when you play, if you've raided before, etc.) - I'm the WoW champ, duh.

Are you "butthurt" easily? - Blow me.

Can you make both of our scheduled raid days every week? - For now, yes.

Do you have a working microphone/headset and a working copy of Ventrilo? - Well, yeah. Who doesn't?

When I say keyboardturner, you say - ...What?

Will you be able to speak your mind easily? - Hell yea.

Do you understand the concept of Need Before Greed rolling? - How do you think I got to where I am now? Of course I understand.

Anything else you think we should know, put it here. Game Over.
Back to top Go down
Raindaria
Admin
Raindaria

Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application   Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application Icon_minitimeSeptember 18th 2008, 1:38 am

I'll be out of town until next Thursday, so if anything, I'll be able to talk to you when I get back. As for right now, I'm hoping that if our other officers put Kara runs together, they'll use you in the event that they need DPS.

Otherwise, count on me to bug you when I'm back and someone decides they can't show.
Back to top Go down
http://weakfish.geekaddict.net

Demarlos - KARAZHAN Application
Page 1 of 1